2016-2017 Joshua Expeditions / SBACS
Outstanding Scholars Online Application
The Joshua Expeditions Outstanding SBACS Scholars Award Program is a one-time scholarship payable to the college of the student’s choice and mailed to the Financial Aid Office of said college by August 2017.
Criteria for Eligibility
All Outstanding Scholar (OS) applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Minimum best combined SAT score of 1300 (Math and Reading/Writing only) OR minimum ACT composite score of 28.
- Minimum non-weighted GPA of 3.50 on a 4.0 scale for Grades 9-12.
- College-bound high school senior who will graduate in May or June 2017 and who will enroll as a full-time student in a 4-year college or university in the Fall of 2017.
- A full-time student in an SBACS member school enrolled in the equivalent of four or more 1-hour credit courses during senior year.
- A student with demonstrable integrity and moral character not given to any pattern of honor offenses or serious misconduct on or off campus, one who could rightly represent your school, SBACS and Christ to the community and to colleges.
- Applicants may be of any race, national origin or either sex.
- Completed online application, activity worksheet, letter of recommendation, and transcript must be postmarked to the Miramar office, listed at the bottom of this web page, by January 30, 2017.
THIS FORM IS CLOSED - NO FURTHER APPLICATIONS CAN BE ACCEPTED
Activity Worksheet: should be completed and uploaded with application